Reflective Material Reflective Vinyl Film Reflective Banner
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 1000000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. Description of Plastic Reflective Materials
Materials: PVC, PET, PMMA(Acrylic) etc.
Types: Micro Prismatic, Glass bead etc.
Final Product: reflective sheet, reflective film, reflective sticker, reflective tape, reflective TC cloth etc.
Application: Outdoor advertisement, Temporary traffic signs, Car license film etc.
Pattern: Plain, Honeycomb, Triangle etc.
Features: Inkjet printing, UV printing Silk screen, Letter cutting, Metallized, seamless, Compression molding etc.
Durability: one year, 3-5 years, 10 years etc.
2. Advantages of Plastic Reflective Materials
. Printing: Digital/ Ink-jet/ Silk-screen Printing.
A. Same printing method, jointing method, material and usage with ordinary flex banner.
B. Good ink absorption: Mild/ Solvent/ Eco-solvent and UV ink.
C. Suitable for large format outdoor ink-jet printers.
. Service Life: outdoor for 2 years.
. Water proof, reflects in wet conditions, and cold-resistant.
. Base types: Adhesive (PSA) type and Non-adhesive (Flex/Fabric) type.
. Colour and size can be customized.
. Samples free when delivery fee collect.
3. Images of Plastic Reflective Materials
4. Packaging & Shipping Plastic Reflective Materials
All the single product will be packaged in a hard paper tube to prevent bruising and scratch, 25 rolls in one pallet, 500 rolls in one container.
Optional packaging is provided. When you send us an enquiry, please tell us the packing method you prefer or we can give you the suggestion
We have our own factory with mold production workshop:
Same design, better quality; Same quality, better price; Same price, better after-sale service.
Quality control: we execute strictly according to ISO9001:2001 quality control system, with experienced technician help us reduce the defective percentage effectively, control the quality.
Delivery on time: Professional machine, excellent technology, experienced workers, good management ensure us delivery on time.
After-sale service: We believe order is not the end of enquiry, conversely, after-sale is the beginning of contraction. We pay attention to customer’s experience, hope to establish long-term cooperative relationship.
Various Style & Capacity, suitable for customers' demand
We can do OEM&ODM, produce according to your original sample or pictures or artwork
5. FAQ of Plastic Reflective Materials
Q: How to get a quotation and start business relationship with your company?
A: Please send us email and our sales representive will contact you as soon as we receive your email.
Q: How to receive a price quotaion in the shortest time?
A: When you send us an enquiry, please kindly make sure all the details, such as the mateiral, product size, surface treatment and packaging are mentioned.
Q: How to start a custom project with your company?
A: Please send us your design drawings or original samples so that we can offer a quotation first. If all details are confirmed, we will arrange the sample making.
Q: What types of payment terms do you accept?
A: Currently, the payment terms we accept are T/T (30% before production, 70% against B/L copy) and irrevocable L/C at sight.
- Q:I changed the battery and it won't shut up
- Any foreign material in the betta's water could make him sick. I'm glad you changed his water; that probably helped. Bettas often lie still, so he may be just fine, as long as he isn't laying on his side or upside down!.
- Q:i watched the space bound music vid by one of my favorite rappers Eminem, and it's cool, the only thing is that i dont get it! im the type of person that likes to understand and get the deeper meaningi've rewinded the video plenty of times but i cant figure out why there's two of him, and why he choked the girl out of nowhere? can you break the video down for me? thankyou(:
- Yes, it will. As it will add a significant light source in the night sky, it will totally mess up the circadian cycles of humans and animals: It will also cause some warming, as the Earth will receive additional energy from the Sun. Anyway, this is utopia. Covering the entire side of the Moon with reflective material will cost much more than solving our energy needs with saner means. And the laser reflectors left by the Apollo astronauts were quite small:
- Q:in your science romm, laboratory
- A material through which nearly all light passes is Ans: transparent. The amount of energy in a sound wave determines all of the following except Ans: pitch. Force multiplied by the distance the force moves an object is called Ans: work. Pascal's principle is used in Ans: a hydraulic press. What two quantities do you need to calculate momentum? Ans: force and mass The number of times a machine multiplies the effort force is the Ans: horsepower.
- Q:Also state what sign you are?
- You can change lawyers. However, most retainer agreements (the thing you signed when you hired this lawyer) requires you to pay for the time the attorney and staff have spent on the case, as well as costs. (Medical records can be very expensive.) So you need to look carefully at the agreement and figure out what the cost will be. And the attorney doesn't have to wait for the case to settle to get that money. It's very hard to find a lawyer to take malpractice cases unless it's a slam dunk. So make sure you have a new one in place first. I have to wonder how you know the documents are literally on her desk. Realize that it is tough to find medical professionals who will review the case and they are very expensive. So she may be having trouble first, figuring out what specialties should be asked, and second, finding anyone in those specialties who are willing to review the documents and testify in court. Any malpractice lawyer can have that problem. And they don't know there is a case until that is done.
- Q:What are the prospects for the reflective materials industry?
- Now people attach great importance to safety awareness, so they have to protect their personal safety in other ways, especially at night,
- Q:My boyfriend just bought a motorcycle and he doesn't have any of the safety accessories. I'm not sure what is necessary and what is optional and whether or not quality matters and where I can be cheap. I want to get him these things for Christmas (he's putting his bike away soon so it's not time stressed) but I also don't want to waste my money because we're on a tight budget. It's his only form of transportation and I'm completely ignorant on this so PLEASE help. Thank you!
- This is a combination of lighting effects, makeup, and possibly a little photoshop. Also the image is a little fuzzy, which could be poor resolution, a camera effect, or might have been photoshopped to help create this lineless effect. Not a makeup expert BUT, I think what you have here is an extremely light colored foundation makeup that is very FLAT (so it doesn't form shadows easily), but also has some kind of reflective material in it (mica powder, maybe, something like that) that creates a glowing effect. Try to find some other angles from this same shoot, or maybe try to find some similar shots by the same photographer. This could also be a racial thing. The lower lid looks a bit asian-like to me, but hard to tell from the low angle. I don't know much about Pink's background.
- Q:The issue with Shilene Woodley on the cover?
- As I understand it, the anti-reflective coating makes it so, when other people look at you with glasses on, they see your eyes instead of a reflection off the lenses (sort of like the special glass they use in picture frames). This is NOT the same as polarized lenses. Anyway, take the glasses off look at the front and tip it different angles and see if you get any reflections or not. (Sometimes you can see the coating on the lenses, often has a very slight tint to it). I don't think they would use a coating material that would get wrecked by water as, you often wind up being out in the rain with glasses on and may need to wash off glasses with water before cleaning to get rid of such things as splattered spaghetti sauce, any gritty material that might be on the lenses, etc. Many glasses have taken a direct hit when changing a baby boy. If you go in the water, you might want to get one of the elastic things that holds glasses on as it would suck to lose them in the water (particularly if you need your glasses to be able to find your glasses).
- Q:A fire hose has an opening whose radius is 10 cm. The hose discharges water at a velocity of 20 m/s. How much force is required by the fireman to hold the nozzle stationary? The fire hose ejects a stream of water as described above. At what angle to the horizontal should the fire hose be directed if it is to remove the civil liberties of protestors 20 m from where the hose is being held? Thank you
- The only member of the Nexus that had talent was Wade Barrett. But his potential was that he could maybe be a Main Eventer down the line. When you look at all three members of the Shield you got Reigns being forecasted as the future face of the company, Seth Rollins as a future WWE World Heavyweight Champion, and Dean Ambrose as the Top Heel in the company. Three superstars in the making. Whereas with Nexus you had only one guy who maybe could be a main eventer down the line. I think what that Nexus experience also said was how barren the talent pool was, compared to now since Triple H has become head of talent and relations. Could you imagine how good the Nexus 2.0 would be with Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville, Rusev, Colin Cassady, Tyler Breeze, Prince Devitt, Aiden English, Camacho, and Enzo Amore?
- Q:please give me an idea the deadline is tomorrow please help out i need to attend a fashion show and the theme is best out of homei already got the dress that is a gown out of a white frilled cloth and shiny white bows and ribbons on it all these i have made myself and i need accessories just
- The cheapest is a hook latch buy at W Mart. $2 then slip latch's, and last remove the door handle and replace with a outside door handle type. With key.
- Q:I live in akron ohio and was wonder if I could use conduit or poly Piping. Do they have poly pipe and fittings at home depot?
- i thnk the heat will keep on increasing until the laterial can bear it,,,,, wat else cna happen!!!!!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like