Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile or Non Woven Fabric
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 2000 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 1000000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile Function:
Effectively spreading,delivering or resolving the concentrated stress to protect the soil from the damage by external force.
Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile Application:
The geotextile form impermeable layer inside the soil layer in conjunction with other material (primarily asphalt or plastic film)[mainly used for road,resurfacing,repairing.etc.
Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile Application Features:
Can self-seal small cracks while forming watertight laps at the seams.
Provides a strong mechanical bond to poured concrete.
Proven effective in structures under continuous or intermittent hydrostatic pressure-up to 70m (231 ft).
Can be installed in virtually any weather condition, including freezing temperatures and damp conditions. Can be installed on green concrete without primers or adhesives.
Proven effective in both vertical and horizontal applications-i.e., backfilled and property-line walls.
Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile Packaging & Shipping:
Packing: Plastic Film or Woven bag;
Shipping: About 15 days after receipt the deposit
Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile Quality Assurance:
1.On a regular basis or as per your request,we entrust national testing agencies to conduct quality inspections
2. Strictly in accordance with the ISO9001-2008 international quality system standard,we monitor and manage the whole process throughout production,quality testing,and measurement to ensure product quality
3. For quality-related construction delay or substandard construction(except for damage or losses due to customer’s responsibility or irresistible natural disasters),we have refunding,replacement,and repair services.We will respond to customers’ feedbacks on quality issues within 24 hours.
- Q:Related applications, product applications, industrial structure and distribution
- Road cloth, that is, geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fibers through the needle or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Geotextile is a new material geosynthetics which one, the finished product for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a woven geotextile and non-woven geotextile. Geotextile with excellent filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, protection, with a light weight, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature, anti-freeze, anti-aging, corrosion resistance characteristics. The application of geosynthetics originated in the 1950s, the domestic geotextile is one of the national eight five plan, China promulgated in 1998, "geosynthetics staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile" (GB / T -1998) standard, the current geotextile has been widely used in many areas. Geotextile mainly in the following three series: 1, acupuncture non-woven geotextile, specifications 100g / m2-600g / m2 between any choice, the main raw material is the use of polyester staple fiber or polypropylene staple fiber, made by acupuncture, Uses are: river, sea, lake embankment slope protection, reclamation, wharf, ship lock flood control and other projects, is through the filter to play a soil and water conservation and effective way to prevent piping. 2, acupuncture non-woven and PE film composite geotextile, specifications have a cloth a film, two cloth a film, the largest width of 4.2 meters The main raw material is to use polyester staple fiber non-woven, PE film through the composite , The main purpose is anti-seepage, apply to railways, highways, tunnels, subways, airports and other projects. 3, non-woven and woven composite geotextile, a variety of non-woven and polypropylene filament woven composite, non-woven and plastic woven composite, suitable for foundation reinforcement, adjust the permeability coefficient of the basic engineering facilities.
- Q:Geotextile pp-65-4-600 what it means
- PP plastic raw materials, chemical name: polypropylene, that is, polypropylene geotextile, a square meter of 600 grams of weight. Henkel Building Materials
- Q:Application of composite geotextile
- Water conservancy projects: seawall, river embankment, lake embankment project; reservoir reinforcement project; reclamation project; flood control and rescue. Highway and railway engineering: soft foundation reinforcement treatment; slope protection; road anti-reflective crack structure layer; drainage system; green isolation zone. Electrical engineering: nuclear power plant basic engineering; thermal ash dam project; hydropower project.
- Q:Geotextile and non-woven fabrics What is the difference
- Geotextile is divided into two non-woven geotextile and woven geotextile, non-woven geotextile and acupuncture and spunlace, staple fiber and long fiber. Nonwovens means that the manufacturing process does not require weaving. Geotextiles are used for geotechnical engineering. Geotextile is part of the textile does not require the manufacture can be made, called non-woven geotextile. Non-woven fabrics can be used very broad, like we use the heart of the soft wipes, are non-woven, as well as the hotel put the shoes of the shoes, but also non-woven.
- Q:In the laying of composite geotextile water layer, what is wf115-0.2mm type
- Supply of composite geotextile, geomembrane.
- Q:You produce 700 grams of high-strength polypropylene geotextile it?
- 700 grams of high-strength polypropylene geotextile is designed for high-speed rail sliding layer of high-strength wear-resistant geotextile, our products in the West high-speed rail passenger line, OKorder and Hangzhou and other high-speed rail lines have applications.
- Q:what are Smart Geotextiles?
- These are textiles which use nano-technology to behave in certain ways under specific conditions. For example, a textile used for a tent can be white when the surrounding air is hot, but will turn black or dark when it's cold so it can absorb heat.
- Q:Principle of drainage pipe geotextile
- Principle of drainage pipe geotextile
- Q:Polyester geotextile filter layer sets what the amount
- Polyester filament geotextile Features: Polyester filament geotextile is made by polyester method by spinning acupuncture consolidation directly made, product specifications from 80-800g / m2 arbitrary choice, it is geotechnical engineering and civil engineering In the application of a geosynthetics, polyester filament into a network and consolidation method, the fiber arranged in three-dimensional structure. In addition to good mechanical properties, but also has a good vertical and horizontal drainage performance and good extension properties and high resistance to biological, acid and alkali, anti-aging and other chemical stability. At the same time, it also has a wide pore size range, tortuous pore distribution, excellent permeability and filtration performance. Polyester filament geotextile Uses: water conservancy project dam and slope protection of the filter, channel isolation, seepage; road, rail, airport runway foundation isolation, filter, drainage, slope, retaining wall and road reinforcement, Drainage; Port Engineering soft foundation treatment, traces of the tube of the river alone sweeping the beach embankment, harbor wharf and breakwater reinforcement, drainage; polyester filament geotextile has been widely used in the field of infrastructure construction, and gradually applied In a wider area.
- Q:Geotextile filter layer set which quota
- Filter cloth, monofilament filter cloth, polypropylene filter cloth, nylon green monofilament
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like