Narada NPFC100-48 backup LiFe Battery Module Lithium-ion Battery System for solar and storage
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Narada NPFC series is a complete range of 48V LiFePO (Lithium Iron 4 phosphate) battery products, for a wide variety of applications, such as telecom base station, UPS, renewable energy system, etc., with advanced life, standard size, light weight and strong environmental adaptability.
Intelligent Battery Management System(BMS) For intelligent Narada lithium battery module, BMS is applied to monitor voltage, current, temperature of cells and module, take protections against over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, over-temperature,under-temperature and short circuit, etc., and provide cell balancing. In addition, there are DC-DC transformation functions, used to perform the battery constant current, constant voltage charge and discharge, standby, protection and other functions, ensure a reliable safety and excellent performance. Meantime, Narada supply customized upper computer software for BMS communication via RS485 to set parameters or read monitoring data.
- Q:a 9.6volt 1100mah battery does not hurt it at all. also current amperage affects rof and power too right?
- If you put a 10.8v battery in there, you will wreck every internal gear that there is to wreck, that is way too strong for a stock gun, especially a clone brand. Stick with the 8.4v, or whatever battery came with it, otherwise your friend has just lost a large investment
- Q:I am tired of my AA batteries running out every few days.Someone got me a Wii starter kit that came with all sorts of goodies, including 2 rechargeable battery packs. They look just like a normal battery packs but where AAs go there is a little pack that says Rechargeable Battery Lithium Polymer Battery.I snapped this onto the remote, then plugged a USB cord directly from the rechargeable pack to the USB outlet on the Wii. The Wii remote showed no signs of life, no lights flashing, nothing, even when I held the power button.I hooked up to my PC and wall USB plug, and I also tried all three with the pack on its own, not snapped into the remote. Nothing gave any indication that charging was taking place.So what's the deal? How do I use this rechargeable pack? Thanks
- if there imbedded in the case(the outer part of the backing for the controller) then i would say plug it in to the wii console while its running(green light) and if not then maybe its one were you take the batterys and put them in a charger kitps dont get usb charge batterys there a pain get a energizer 20 bucks at bestbuy and they last forever
- Q:im about to purchase an xbox 360if i get the premium does it come with rechargeable batteries?if it does not can i purchase a rechargeable battery pack and use them on this controller or does it have to be a special controller to use the rechargeable battery pack?is there a separate charger to charge these batteries?if so how much will all this cost me?any help is much appreciated and thank you for your time.
- I don't think the premium include rechargeable batteries. The price for the rechargeable batteries are $15 at best buy, or $11 at Circuit City. I don't think you need special controller, the rechargeable batteries are good for the wireless controllers. You can charge it with the plug they give you while you are playing. You can treat the wireless controller as if it was wired. Also, you can charge it when you're not playing. I know this fact because I play xbox 360, and yeah. enjoy playing it too. :)
- Q:hey guys. I have a toy Lamborghini Gallardo car, and it has a 7.2V Rechargable Ni-Cd battery pack. what i want to do it add an extra AA battery do hopefully give it more power. what i need to know is, what connects the all the batteries with the wire that you plug in to the other wire that connects to the car and the battery charger? whats on the batteries that conducts the electric charge to all 6 AA batteries?
- take two battery packs hook the 1 red wire from one and one black wire from the other together, Then hook the left over wires to the car like normal. (you will have to cut and splice some wires. this will give you twice the power.
- Q:i have a compaq presario laptop and i have used it for a year the problem is the plastic in the jack of the battery pack ( usually yellow in color) burned because of over heating and this caused the jack to be so loose that sometimes you need to place something underneath the jack like a book for it to work. and recently we bought a new laptop and i tried borrowing its charger because its the same as the 1st one. after an hour or so the jack of the new battery pack also burned and the small steel rod of my computer( wherein you insert the jack ) sticked inside the jack i dont know what to do.
- do you have a warrant, if so send it in and contact them about the problem.
- Q:i dont really know the diff
- You okorder
- Q:I just got the Xbox elite today but i havent opened it yet because i have exams yh. I just want to know how the whole Xbox controller work do you have to put batteries in everytime it runs out and whats the average time a fully charged controller will last 4? My two older and younger brothers have PS3's and on theres u just plug a usb into the system and into the pad and it charges. What about the Xbox what happens when it runs out doesnt in come with like a controller charger like the PS3 where you just connect it and it charges? Or do you have to use two batteries each time it runs out?Whats the average time a fully charged Xbox Elite Controller lasts for? If u dnt have an exact value just an estimate like 2hrs or 16hrs on 3days etc. Thanks!
- That's thinking with your dipstick, Jimmy! :o
- Q:i have a craftsman battery 19.2 volts for a power drill that it was charging but now it does not charge enymore so i was wondering if it can be fix or what can i do to fix it
- Your okorder
- Q:i just want to use AA batteries
- Dual Charging Station w/ 2 Rechargeable Batteries LED Light for Wii Remote Control, Black works good, so far its amazing. but the only bad thing is the usb cable its about 10 inches only
- Q:I bought rechargeable batteries for my Nikon but I don't want to rely on those to last the whole time I'm gone. The rechargeable ones WILL already be in my Nikon. But how do I pack extra AA batteries? I have the Kirkland brand ones that AREN'T individually packed.
- I wouldn't worry about it. I always bring my camera with an extra battery or two in the camera case that stay in my backpack. No one has ever questioned it. I even have a spare AAA battery floating around the same backpack, again never questioned. I fly about 3 times a month domestically and I think it would have come up by now if it were an issue. I also brought extras for my Motorola Razor, when I still had it and same story.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like