Hot Rolled Steel Coils with Standard ASTM
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Rolled to its final dimensions while it’s hot enough to scale, our hot-rolled steel is an amalgamation of the various qualities of steel.
It can be in the form of plates, sheets and coils.
Our hot rolled steel sheets and coils are applied to wide range of uses such as automobile, electrical appliance, machinery manufacturing, container manufacturing, shipbuilding bridge, pipeline, and receive high acclaim from our customers for its excellent quality.
Specification of Hot Rolled Steel Coils with Standard ASTM
Standard:ASTM, JIS, GB
Packing:in Bundles or Coils
STANDARD & GRADE
Automobile, Electrical Appliance, Machinery, Transport Equipment, Steel Structure, Pressure Vassel Tank, Welded Pipe, Bridge, Container Shipbuilding.
1. What is the minimum order quantity ?
Our MOQ is 50mt for each size.
And we will consider to give more discount if you make big order like 1000 tons and more.
Further more, the more appropriate payment term your offer the better price we can provide.
2. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC.
We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-25 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
3. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system,every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test;
We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market.
At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
4.What is the validity of your quotation?
Normally 7 days.
5.What is your advantage?
24 hour quick response /Customer oriented/ Credit foremost/ Top quality Excellent
- Q:Is 440 steel relatively strong or weak?
- Its strong steel is rated by the precence of carbon in it. Higher carbon _ higher the price
- Q:I work the Copper plating line at a custom plating facility in MI.I like to use jumper cables with the jumper cable clamps to help confirm electric current is getting to my parts that I am plating. The acids in the Acid copper is constantly eating the steel and copper clamps. WIll I get a good enough current through stainless steel clamps? I use stainless steel hooks, but our maintenance man thinks that is one of the reasons why I have prblems with my parts turning out. I still think it has to do with the clamps getting eatin up. My question is Is stainless steel as good or reliable enough to run an electrical current to my parts if I am using stainless steel or is it best to use another method to try and get a better connection.Please state your sources or experience with working with electricity. I need to get honest answers and not this is my opinion. We are talking about my making a living so this is important to me so I can bring food home to my table. Thanks for all the help.
- Stainless steel is not such a good conductor as copper and the only metal with better conductivity is silver. Additionally, stainless steel will corrode in certain very corrosive environments without the presence of oxygen - i.e. when immersed in salt water. If you're getting problems caused by corrosion of the copper contacts you use there may well be a trade off so my advice is to do a trial and see what works best. You can check the conductivity of metals by simple online search for the period table:
- Q:Ik iron was too heavy but could steel bolts have been used. I can see iron dissolving at surface when to be a danger it needs to reach the core of sun.. But so does steel go deeper in(w.e alloy turned from iron)..I wanna know which would be worse iron..or upgraded iron(steel) and if the steel would have worse effects than normal iron..Im sure if we used iron we used steel
- Reach the core of the sun? No material can even get past the corona of the sun, where did you hear Ulysses went to the core? The spacecraft Ulysses orbits the sun at about 5 au. that's 5 times the earths orbit.. Steel is used instead of Iron because steel is much stronger and therefore you can use smaller 'bolts' to accomplish the same thing, reducing the weight. As far as most structures are concerned steel is better than plain Iron in every category. So Iron is worse i guess.
- Q:explain what happen if carbon steel is exposed to an oxygen rich atmosphere at elevated temperature inside a furnace.
- Blowing oxygen or air rich in oxygen through molten carbon steel is a way of lowering the carbon content. The properties of carbon steel depend very much on the carbon content . too much and it is very brittle. It is all governed by a complex phase diagram. If the steel isn't actually melted, then only insignificant effects at the surface will occur.
- Q:I am working on a hydrogen generator, but the stainless steel I am using corrodes and turns the water brown. Can anyone tell me if there is stainless steel that does not corrode, and if so, what is it called and where can I get some.Thank you.
- All stainless steel will corrode in certain conditions. Some varieties are worse than others. For instance grade 409 which is used for car exhausts (and other things) will rust. For the most suitable grade call a local steel supplier which carries stainless steel. Some of these companies will have a catalog of available grades and the appropriate uses. It would probably help to let them know what types of chemicals are present and what temperature the water is. You may want to call several suppliers, the quality of answer you get may vary quite a bit from company to company. The cost of exotic grades of stainless can be quite high. you may have to use a less appropriate grade if you can't justify the cost. If corrosion is a very serious concern for this be forewarned that stainless steels can be contaminated by contact with carbon steel (ordinary steel). I have seen rust form on stainless steel after a carbon steel bar was set down on the stainless steel. The carbon steel will leave trace amounts under prolonged contact. I have even seen signs of contamination of stainless steel direct from the supplier.
- Q:- I'm considering doing my physics coursework on the uses of Mild Steel in skyscrapers and construction, would this be right? Some sources tell me mild steel is too weak, others say it is fine
- Mild steel doesn't really mean anything, technically. In today's world all steel is mild steel unless it's high carbon or alloy, which are mostly tool steels. You'll need to study steel much deeper than that to accomplish any real physics work relating to steel.
- Q:My boyfriend is a loyal follower of this guy called Dr. Steel.
- Dr. Steel is an extremely complex phenomenon, a bit of a metaphorical nesting doll. On the surface, Dr. Steel can appear to some as simply a method actor musician with an over-the-top gimmick. Just underneath that facade lies an enigma; he makes some people wonder if he's really serious, just trying to entertain, or completely barking mad. But underneath the second facade, Dr. Steel is really acclaimed comic-book writer and chaos magickian, Grant Morrison. Make no mistake, he really thinks he is Dr. Steel. He has taken method acting and ceremonial magick to the highest levels, and fully intends to take over (or make over) the world. What's more, in the three short years since handing over his comic-book authorship to a ghost writer, he has amassed tens of thousands of followers worldwide. I've done several polls among Dr. Steel fans, and the results show that for every one person who has officially signed up, there are ten more loyal followers who have not.
- Q:I'm writing a story, and trying to find out how hot it needs to be for steel to turn into a gas.
- Steel is to broad. There are many types of steel with different melting/boiling points. Iron* has a boiling point of 5182 °F and a Heat of vaporization of 340 kJ·mol?1. iron is the main ingredient of steel, along with carbon and other various elements.
- Q:Are Danielle steel books good to read. Im 15 , but do I have to wait until Im a bit older.
- Sure they're good to read, if you enjoy trashy romance. I personally couldn't get past page ten the one time I picked one up out of boredom but, hey, whatever blows your hair back.
- Q:Why do we galvanise steel? Galvanised steel is steel coated with zinc.
- Keeps it from rusting. Zinc doesn't rust like steel does.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like