Galvanized Iron Wire /Binding Wire Using in Making Welded Mesh
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Structure of Galvanized Iron Wire Description：
Galvanized Iron Wire is also known as galvanized wire or galvanized steel wire. We produces galvanized wire at diameter ranging from 0.14mm to 5.0mm, which can be supplied in the form of coils, spools, U type wire or straightened and cut into tie wire. Electric Galvanized Iron Wire we produce usually goes through standard processes under careful control from steel rod coil, wire drawing, annealing, rust removing, acid washing, boiling, drying, zinc feeding to wire coiling.
Through wire drawing, wire galvanizing and other processes，Galvanized iron wire has the characteristics of thick zinc coating, good corrosion resistance, firm zinc coating, etc. The process is Steel rod coil -- Wire Drawing -- Wire Annealing--Rust Removing-- Acid Washing-- Boiling-- Drying-- Zinc Feeding-- Wire Coiling.
2.Main Features of Galvanized Iron Wire：
• Good Visual
• Use widely
3. Galvanized Iron Wire Images
4. Galvanized Iron Wire Specification
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①Are you facotry of trading company?
We are a facotry and supplying wire products for over 10 years.
②What is different of the Hot-dipped and Electro galvanized iron wire？
Hot-dipped Iron Wire:
1. This kind of wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
2. Hot dipped galvanized iron wire can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire or further processed into straightened cut wire or U type wire. Galvanized iron wire is made of Low carbon steel wire Q195.
Electro Galvanized Iron Wire:
1.Electro galvanized iron wire can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire or further processed into straightened cut wire or U type wire.
2. Electro galvanized iron wire applications:
Electro galvanized iron wire is mainly used in construction, express way fencing, binding of flowers and wire mesh weaving.
Electro galvanized iron wire, electro galvanized steel wire, electro galvanized Wire.
③How much the transportation freight will be for the samples?
The freight depends on the weight and packing size and your area.
- Q:2 wires and ground to oven with 3 wires and ground
- You gotta know if the oven is supposed to be a 240 VAC input ... or? and what is the three wires ground a three phase circuit? you had best know for sure before you go connecting anything.
- Q:How is the line differ from a neutral and ground wires in a three prong plug?
- In your standard outlet, (NEMA 1-15 or 5-20 receptalce/plug): The 'Line' is the smaller slot/prog The 'Neutral' is the large slot/prong The ground is the 'pin'/prong.
- Q:I accidentally bought spark plug wires for a V6 2.7 liter engine and i own a 4 cyl 2.2 liter engine. are those wires interchangeable? i own a 95 Honda Accord
- Take them back. A set for the 4 cylinder engine costs less.
- Q:Anyone know which wire behind the navigation unit is the brake wire? I THINK it's pink, but there are multiple pink wires behind the navigation unit.Thoughts?
- Are okorder 's outlander section for a posts on how to disable.
- Q:To help clean things up and make wiring a little more simpler on my jeep i got a fuse/relay box off an old junk car. i want to wire my off road lights into this relay box but i'm not sure what size wire is in the box it appears to be either 18 or 16 AWG one place said to strip the wire and measure the wire another says measure in the insulation. i'm not sure what to do. but if it is 18 awg would it hurt to go to a bigger size after the fuse box to my lights or should i rewire the whole box?
- For okorder /... Wiring gauge always specifies the diameter of the WIRING not the insulation, since the insulation thickness can vary. You would have to strip the wire and measure the bare wire with a gauge. You can also look at the printing on the insulation for the gauge. Look for something like AWG 14 etc. You can buy a standalone headlight harness that contains the relay and wiring for aftermarket lights. I would recommend running both positive and negative wires all the way to the battery for maximum current.
- Q:I spliced the stereo wires to the adapter to plug into my car. there's 2 extra orange wires in the adapter. There orange it says there for illumination and the dimmer. What should I do with them? Did I get the wrong one?
- Those two wires are useless. Usually I have 3 wires left over. Illumination, dimmer and a blue antenna wire. Your good to go.
- Q:i already tried wiring this light, but it didn't work. I always thought black wire to black, white to white and ground to ground. i connected the light fixture black wire to the three black wires (as shown in image) and the light fixture white wire to the three white wires, and connected ground wires together.when i flipped on the breaker, the light came on with the switch on off and the breaker tripped. i'm assuming this is wrong and i provided an image as i see in my ceiling mount. Can somebody kindly direct me how to properly connect the light fixture to these wires. thanks!
- without seeing the ceiling fixture container and wiring myself, i may well be hesitant to propose you as to what the greater wires are for. I anticipate which you mean the sector on the ceiling has those wires in them, not the ceiling fixture which you obtain, on account that that could have had a wiring diagram that explains what the wires may well be for. If I had to guess, i might say that the sector contains 3 wires because of the undeniable fact that it is going to have had a ceiling fan that operated on a various substitute than the easy, or possibly the easy is additionally controlled from 2 particular switches on unique aspects of the room, or may well be the two one in each of those. Do you have gotten an AC voltage tester to verify which wires are sizzling (stay) and which at the instant are not? I hate to propose this, although by potential of and massive your great wager is to conform with the wires back to their source to look what they're for. Do you have gotten a faux ceiling you are able to open up? Do the wires pass into the attic or crawlspace the place you ought to look at them jointly as not having to tear open the gypsum board or plaster ceiling? you ought to easily positioned all the whites mutually and all the blacks mutually, and verify the grounds are in place, hoping they have a reason. although now not information what they're there for is a sturdy thank you to rationale an electric fire. and that i'm specific doing that could now not be authorized via your close by electric development codes.
- Q:I need to buy some electrical wire for my car, does it matter what color the copper wire is inside of ( i.e. black,yellow,red,green,blue,etc.)
- The color of the wire indicates wire gage
- Q:My dad is trying to wire a electric cook top...it has three wires (black, red, and copper). His junction box has four wires (black, red, white and copper). He first wired the black to black, red to red and copper to copper, he capped the white wire in the junction box. The cook top did not work. Then he connected the white wire with the two copper wires, and the cook top now works. So the question is will this connection work or will it cause a problem? And if it causes a problem what can he do to resolve it?
- so it is new already == call the 800 number that is with the paperwork and ask the customer service to give you an explanation and email a wiring diagram ... best way to fix and have safety ...
- Q:I have a 3 wire source I want to connect it to a switch on/off and then make it 2 wire to the light
- You probably have a red, white, and black wires first check with a voltage tester the black and whiteor red and white wires to see if you have power between those 2 wire if you dont you cant use it to feed the switch it may have been a 3- way switch. If you have power take the white wire from the light and splice with the white in the three wire and the black from the light goes to one of the screws on the single pole switch and the black or red from the 3 wire goes to the other screw on the switch ,does not make a differnce which goes where and make sure grounds are spliced (bare copper or green wire) A BLACK WIRE IS NEVER A NEUTRAL AND YOU NEVER GET RID OF THE GROUND IF YOU DONT KNOW THE ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS DONT ANSWER THEM YOUR BAD ADVICE COULD KILL SOMEONE
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like