Aluminum Coil Continuous Casting and Direct Casting
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Aluminium is remarkable for the metal's low density and for its ability to resist corrosion due to the phenomenon of passivation. Structural components made from aluminium and its alloys are vital to the aerospace industry and are important in other areas of transportation and structural materials. The most useful compounds of aluminium, at least on a weight basis, are the oxides and sulfates.
TEMPER: H14 H16 H18 H22 H24 H26 H32 O/F
STANDARD: GB/T 17748-1999
Aluminium is a relatively soft, durable, lightweight, ductile and malleable metal with appearance ranging from silvery to dull gray, depending on the surface roughness. It is nonmagnetic and does not easily ignite. A fresh film of aluminium serves as a good reflector (approximately 92%) of visible light and an excellent reflector (as much as 98%) of medium and far infrared radiation. The yield strength of pure aluminium is 7–11 MPa, while aluminium alloys have yield strengths ranging from 200 MPa to 600 MPa.Aluminium has about one-third the density and stiffness of steel. It is easily machined, cast, drawn and extruded.
①How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of castings forging in carbon steel and alloy steel，is one of the large-scale professional investment casting production bases in China,consisting of both casting foundry forging and machining factory. Annually more than 8000 tons Precision casting and forging parts are exported to markets in Europe
,America and Japan. OEM casting and forging service available according to customer’s requirements.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
The purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Ive been told by two people one said it is a 308 and other said it is a 303 how do i know the difference so i know what ammo to buy i cant find any markings that will tell me weather it shots 303 or 308
- Fiber is the nondigestable parts of fruit and vegetables that make you feel full and cleanse your intestinesST
- Q:I have hamburger, Italian bread crumbs, onions, ketchupis there anything else i need? i heard if you add an egg it holds it together a little bettertrue?
- Actually, loose insulation such as you describe is unlikely to contain asbestos, but in any event, the recommended course of action if asbestos is found to be there is to leave it undisturbedThere is certainly no law that requires the removal of insulation just because it is oldIf it is necessary to disturb the insulation, a licensed contractor will test for asbestos and if it's found, it must be removedBut ONLY if it has to be disturbedIt is in no way necessary for inspect a home before renting it, nor would a home inspection have found anything wrongThat type of insulation is perfectly acceptable and is found in millions of homesThe person below is completely wrongYou cannot sue your landlord for failing to make the house safeIn the first place, as I say it is unlikely to contain asbestosIn the second place, even if it is asbestos, it IS safe if you stay out of the atticFinally, at BEST all you can do is force him to have it removed, you cannot SUE because you have no damagesBTW, you will be homeless while the work is being done.
- Q:Product stamping out of oil (stamping products must be added to a stamping oil), not volatile, want to use what kind of method to deal with oil pollution?. Thank you I have used hexane cleaning, and later used ethane plus ultrasonic instrument washing, the effect is not ideal, but also unsafe, flammable. Thank you That expert can give a good method! Thank you Be grateful! (safe, labor-saving)Add: our oil is (Supplier) the production of aluminum foil sheet cooling (quenching) when we have to go through a process. Our supplier is Zhongnan Aluminum Corporation
- Personal advice that you use volatile stamping oil, there is no residual worry
- Q:I want items that are a bargain.
- Take them off the bed and put them directly into the wash by themselves,then into the dryer on low.As soon as the dryer stops -go put them back onto the bed .That way you avoid it is to buy well made sheets, and to really make sure take them to the cleaners .
- Q:just wondering b/c i am thinking about changing my block
- No, but, you might be able to buy a used engine from a crashed car placeYou will have to remove the engine from the crashed car yourself, and also put it into your carPlease avoid aluminium engine blocks, as they do not give good serviceAluminium stretches too much, and also fails to return to its original shape, after stretching.
- Q:42.70g of aluminium is combined with 10.65g of chlorineWhat is the empirical formula of the new substance?
- 0.300396 mol Cl Divide by the smaller number of moles: (0.10007 mol Al) / 0.10007 mol 1.00 (0.300396 mol Cl) / 0.10007 mol 3.00 Round to the nearest whole numbers to find the empirical formula: AlCl3
- Q:I changed the oil in my 2003 KLX 125L the other day and a piece of metal fell outIt looks just like a 9mm bulletIt doesn't appear to be cut/shaved/brokenIt just fell out of the drain plug when i undid the boltKinda has a wider base and a flat top, but in the general 9mm bullet shape and sizeAny ideas?!
- Hello, To download for free House of the Dead III you can click here: j.mp/1ohgAnP The graphics of this version are good with regular light effects and detailed scenarios with hidden itemsIf you shoot to the furniture, you will find in the different stages how to get more lives and other extras.
- Q:Must there be copper wire braid and aluminium foil in the shielding wire? Must the braid be tinned? No aluminum foil, OK?
- One layer of aluminum foil, shielding better.
- Q:I just bought a pizza pan for cooking frozen pizzas I noticed after I bought it it said 13in crispy pizza panIt was a real good price so I wont be taking it back sense I have a pizza waiting to be cooked in the freezerI'm wondering if that is what the holes are for To make it a little bit crispier Cause if that's the case I can just put it on the rack of the oven.What are the holes on the pizza pan for? If the pan is for a slightly crispier pizza can I use aluminum foil on the rack and then put the pan on top of the foil for a less crispy pizza?
- Aluminum foil will workA penny before 1983 is copperSince then they are copper plated zincSome general purpose, non-alkaline batteries have a zinc casing under the outer layerBrass buttons should work.
- Q:I have a Grossman bike, and my seat tube is abit highAs i am riding street, i need it to be lowerI've put my seat post all the way down but still, when i'm riding, it feels as though im riding a Xcountry bike.Need help guiding how to cut the seat tubeShould i?
- maybe you can go to some can factory or to a recycling place they should have some cans there or go to a local craft store they might have something there i still say that rubbing the cans with sand paper is a good idea maybe get some friends to help you out a bit you can get alot of work done with team work ok i hoped i helped good luck ;D
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like