Aluminum Cigarette Packing Foil Double Zero Foil
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 3 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Aluminum Cigarette Packing Foil, which retains the characteristic aroma peculiar to each blend and brand, and also gives the packaging a distinctive appearance and quality appeal. An aluminum foil/paper laminate provides certain characteristics, such as dead fold and emboss ability, which other bundling materials cannot offer. Tobacco benefits from aluminum foil’s unequalled barrier properties in the same way as other sensitive natural products.
2.Why you want to choose us?
We've been specialized in aluminium foil for more than ten years, we know this product very well, we know what is good, what is the market price.
3.Specification and Application
1) What is your delivery time?
Our regular production time is over 30 days, It depends on the order quantity also.
2) What is your payment term?
We accept T/T, LC at sight, Usance LC 30, 60, 90, 120, 180 DAYS.
3) What is your price structure?
Our foil price is based on Shanghai Metal Price(SMM), not LME, but we could offer LME+ Conversion for your reference.
4) What is your Delivery term?
We do FOB, CFR, CIF, we don't do DDP.
5) Could you offer sample?
We could offer sample as your requirement. A4 Size sample is free for you, for bigger roll sample, it depends on the coil weight.
- Q:i'm getting an ipod touch and I'm looking for a case for itBut everywhere I look they say they're for the iphone 4 or somethingIs there really a difference between the iphone and ipod touch that should make me not get a case that's for the iphone? [aka size difference, covering a lens etc.]
- iPhone SquareThe iPhone is two pieces of glass held together by a aluminum band, it is a lot thicker and the headphone jack is in a different placeiPod RoundedThe iPod touch is thinner and more rounded on the edges.
- Q:how long do i cook it for and what tempiture?
- buy a tube of silicone and apply
- Q:I'm making muffins today and my friend just called she can't find the muffin panIt's saturday and all the shops are closedI was wondering if I can use the aluminum foil shaped into little cups and use them instead? They seem quite steadyI'm worried about their ability to absorb heat if the muffins will be baked inside tooThanks a lot!!!!
- Aluminum foil and cup cake cups are piratically the same thing, they will work finejust make sure the foil you have is sturdy enough, you might have to use 2 pieces per cup
- Q:im in gulf coast of fl and here its 60-65 cents per-pound
- Raw or ball burnished aluminum is greyish silver but can be polished to a high lusterAs mentioned before, not only will unfinished aluminum turn black eventually it will also leave residue on everything it touchesYuck!
- Q:I like all three of these cars, but What one is the safest car,what one is faster/has better acceleration,what one is more reliable,what one has better miles per gallon.
- Tim, Have you considered the 2011 Fusion Sport would be a great pick for your first carThe Fusion Sport starts out at $26,895 and has a fuel economy of up to18 mpg city and 27 mpg highwayThe 3.5L Duratec V6 generating 263 horsepower is the featured engine in the Fusion Sport model, which also comes equipped with a modified sport-tuned suspension and 18-inch painted aluminum wheels The Fusion Sport also comes standard with a 6-speed Selectshift automatic transmissionThe Selectshift allows you to enjoy the comfort of an automatic transmission but with just a handy thumb switch on the shift lever for up/down shifting, you can override automatic operation and enjoy the fun-to-drive experience of a manual transmissionWhen in “manual mode” you have total control over gear selection and performance feelInterested? For information on incentives and promotions on any Ford vehicle, feel free to contact the Marketing Program Headquarters at 800-334-4375 Seni Ford Customer Service Division
- Q:its my first time baking so i have a few questions:1can i use normal aluminum foil as cookie foil sheet thingies? like the ones from costco? is there a difference between the two?2can i grease the foil with butter, as in the stick butter?3can i put chocolate syrup in the batter? will it burn if i do?thank u if u answer.
- ok,i will answer these in order: 1yes you can use the foil but you make sure you butter it good, that there are no creases or lumps, and if you add chocsyrup, put in less liquid than the recipe calls for (for instance if the recipe calls for 1 cup of milk and you put in 1/2 cchocsyrup, decrease the milk to 1/2 cup to make it equal to 1 cup still.) also decrease the heat so the cookies wont burn and decrease the cooking time.
- Q:Looking for a good meat loaf recipeOnly thing I want to cook the loaf on a barbecueI believe I have the necessary cookware and such?
- build, invent, create, evolve, inspire into being.
- Q:why do you need heat blocks in the process of wire bonding an ic? what's the purpose of hte heat blocks?
- There are several processes use to connect IC's during packagingTwo are ultrasonic bonding of aluminum wires, and thermosonic welding of gold wiresUltrasonic bonding is used for aluminum wireThe wire is pressed against an aluminum pad on the IC and moved rapidly back and forthThis breaks the Aluminum oxide off both the wire and the padOnce you have clean metal, stop vibrating the wire, and they weld nicelyFor gold wires, thermosonic welding is usedJust rubbing the wire against the pad will not reliably remove the aluminum oxide from the padThe gold wire, of course, does not significantly oxidizeHeating the IC with a heater block warms it sufficiently to weaken the bond between the aluminum pad and its oxide, so the oxide can break offThen, the ultrasonics weld the gold wire to the pad in a somewhat equivalent manner to the aluminum U/S bond mentioned above.
- Q:I am having this huge argument with my friend he says he can't get caught by the sensors in the stores doorway if he takes off the bar code sticker on the productI say he still can, I don't want him to end up in the security office he does get caught so i just wanna ask someone elseanyone think you can get caught by the sensors if you take the bar code sticker off the product?
- yeast or other leavening agent is a must for such recipes,i would advise you not to attempt salvaging measures by baking any longer,allow the loaf to cool fully,cut into thick slices,spread to air dry the surface on both sides then toast enough to get a slightly dry texture.can be served warm,buttered.
- Q:The aluminum in aluminum chloride forms 3 bonds with the chlorides, it is obviously missing a pair of electrons or bond.
- Try some fruitIt's good for you, and it'll satisfy your sweet toothThe white parts of an orange is fiber, and the skin of an apple is fiber packed too.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like