85g/m Fiberglass Mesh Marble Net for Buildings
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 300000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
85g/m Fiberglass Mesh Marble Net for Buildings
Definition of Fiberglass Mesh Marble Net
Fiberglass Mesh Marble Net is mainly alkali-resistant fiberglass fabric. Fiberglass Mesh mainly use the C /E-glass fiber yarn (main ingredient is a silicate, good chemical stability) through a special weaving technique, then by the anti-alkali and reinforcing agent etc high temperature heat finishing treatments. Fiberglass Mesh is an ideal engineering material in construction and decoration industry.
Image of Fiberglass Mesh Marble Net
Application/Usage of Fiberglass Mesh Marble Net
External thermo insulating composite System (ETICS) & External insulating finish system (EIFS)
External and internal plaster reinforcement Fiberglass Mesh, Electrical heating mats Fiberglass Mesh
Marble slab reinforcement / Mosaic carrier Fiberglass Mesh, Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof) Reinforced lightweight construction boards Fiberglass Mesh.
Fiberglass Mesh Marble Net Production Process
Package: Fiberglass Mesh Marble Net are packed in shrink-wrapped, then put into cartons or pallets.
Packing volumes: about 20000m/20FCP, 40000m2/40HQ.
Delivery: About 15 days after confirming the order.
Q: What is the storage of Fiberglass Mesh?
Store Fiberglass Mesh out of direct sunlight, away from direct contact ground or concrete;
Store Fiberglass Mesh rolls in cool, dry location, away from weather or other damage.
Q: What is the guarantee period of Fiberglass Mesh ?
Fiberglass Mesh: Four years under normal weather conditions and usage directions.
Q: What is the Advantage of Fiberglass Mesh ?
Good chemical stability: Alkali-resistant, acid-resistant, waterproof, cement erosion-resistant, and other chemicals' corrosion resistant; and strong resin bonding, soluble in styrene.
Outstanding craftsmanship include coating enough alkali-resist glue, our coating glue is produced by Germany BASF which can keep 60-80% strength after test in Naoh 28days later, so that guarantee high strength, high tensility, light weight.
Our fiberglass yarn is supplied by Jushi Group which is the largest producer of fiberglass yarn in the world like Saint Gobain, it's 20% extra strong strength and beauty surface than normal fiberglass yarn.
Strength retention rate> 90%, elongation<1%, the durability of more than 50 years.
Good dimensional stability & positioning property, stiffness, smoothness an difficult to shrink & deformation.
Good impact resistance and not easy to be teared.
Q: Why choose our CNBM Fiberglass Mesh?
We are the manufacturer of Fiberglass Mesh, price will be reasonable and much competitive
We have produced Fiberglass Mesh strictly in according to customers' detailed requirements
CNBM Fiberglass Mesh theme is: Good Quality, High Credibility & Best Service.
- Q:Slotted walls, seams, seams, tape, or anti mesh cloth?
- Don't spend so much money to buy what tape and mesh cloth, is decorated well, to buy the cheapest dacron, remember to not want that kind of chemical fiber, cotton, cotton for a long time to decay.
- Q:Can indoor glass fiber mesh cloth be stuck with wall tiles?
- Yes, glass fiber mesh is used for roofing, waterproofing and gypsum, marble, mosaic and other wall or plate reinforcement.
- Q:What harm does fiberglass mesh have to people?
- Glass fiber can irritate the skin, cause skin irritation, itching, and may cause deeper damage.
- Q:How to fill the sample size of glass fiber mesh cloth, fill what general specifications
- Glass fiber mesh fabric is based on glass fiber woven fabric as its base material and is coated with high polymer emulsion.
- Q:Glass fiber mesh fabric quality, hard and soft for wall, which is better?
- Soft mesh does not depend on the quality of the mesh fabric. Depends on how much the glue is.
- Q:What are the transverse and longitudinal tensile forces of alkali resistant glass fiber mesh cloth?
- No, it should be a large longitudinal tension
- Q:Do external insulation with alkali resistant fiberglass mesh cloth, why should the first layer be double or thickened?
- The two layer and the above position can not be reached by human activities, so it is OK to adopt single layer mesh cloth.
- Q:How is fiberglass mesh used?
- The wall should be cleaned before paving and the pits will be patched and leveled
- Q:What is the function of the wall cloth mesh?
- The product has the advantages of stable structure, high strength, good alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, crack resistance, etc., and the enhancement effect is the best, and the construction is simple and easy to do. Mainly used for cement, gypsum, wall, building and other structures to enhance the internal and external surface, crack prevention, is a new type of building materials insulation project.
- Q:Where is fiberglass mesh better?
- Indeed, fiberglass mesh imports are good. Most of the domestic and imported goods still have a certain gap.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like